After you place your order on the Direct Design Floor website you will receive a confirmation email with the specific details of your purchase. For your convenience, we recommend printing off our Direct Design Floor Delivery Document to make the process as easy as possible.
Your Delivery Options:
We will provide the following methods for shipping based on your individual needs (options may differ depending on your location):
OPTION #1 – Curbside Residential Delivery: our delivery truck with bring your purchase directly to your home and place curbside for you so you don’t have to deal with “how will I get this home” like you would purchasing from a traditional store. Some things to consider before choosing this option:
- The deliver truck will likely be larger so would prefer a flat, paved area to park – if you’re not sure just give our customer support team a call.
- Flooring purchases can be heavy (and a lot of boxes)! Depending on the amount of flooring you require, it’s a good idea to have some help on your end so you don’t have to carry in the boxes on your own. For curbside services, the delivery driver is not insured to lift your items into your home or garage. If this is something you require, please choose the “Inside Delivery” option.
- Accessibility: If you have a steep driveway or it’s on an incline, the product may be placed at the end of your driveway – this will always be the driver’s discretion.
OPTION #2 – Inside Delivery: Our delivery service will not only bring your purchase directly to your home or onsite to your project, they will assist with bringing the product inside. If you require this type of assistance, there may be an additional charge – please contact us directly to confirm your particular needs. We strongly recommend using this option if you have a large order and haven’t arranged help on your end to move your product inside.
Your Pick-Up Options:
If you prefer to pick-up your purchase to reduce shipping cost, you have the following options (may differ depending on your location):
OPTION #1 – Local Warehouse Pick-Up: If you have the preference of picking up your order yourself right from our warehouse with a large vehicle, you are more than welcome to choose that option and save yourself the shipping cost.
If you choose this pick-up option, items are generally ready within 2 business days of purchase however, you will receive specific instructions after you make your purchase. Questions? Give us a call or email.
Please insure your vehicle can handle the additional load for pick up.
OPTION #2 – Distribution Center Pick-Up:
Depending on your location, we may be able to transport the product to a distribution center that’s closer to you for convenience and still save you some money on shipping costs. We may be able to schedule a pick-up appointment for you to reduce the overall shipping costs. Give us a call, should you have any questions on this option as availability may vary depending on your location.
After You Get Your Product
When everything arrives, this is an incredibly exciting time! We want to make sure that you don’t miss anything so please check out our Direct Design Floor Delivery Document to ensure everything is intact.
It is important to note that should there be any damages, you must contact us before installation as installation is considered to be acceptance of the final product and voids returns, etc.
- Any questions, contact us immediately (before the driver leaves).
- Count all of the boxes – make sure it matches what it says on the order form.
- Open the boxes – make sure it’s the correct product you purchased and not damaged.
What Happens If There Are Damages or Something Missing?
Please take pictures of damages. Also, should anything be missing, make sure it’s written/recorded by the driver on his paper work or documentation.
Contact us immediately to report this issues with your order and we will address your concerns ASAP. Again, feel free to reference our Direct Design Floor Delivery Document and give us a call should something not seem right.